SHARE YOUR MEMORIES AS WE CELEBRATE PAST & PRESENT BOARD MEMBERS & SPECIAL FRIENDS AT OUR ANNUAL MEETING, JUNE 3RD
Please contribute a short message, poem, photo (with caption – identify people, event and date) or simply a line (ex. Congratulations on this special Anniversary!) in our 40th Anniversary Memory Book, which will be distributed at our:
Annual Meeting, Monday, June 3rd, 7:00pm at Congregation Emanuel of the Hudson Valley
Dance Party on Saturday, October 26 at Wiltwyck Golf Club.
Please send photos (with captions) and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd also ask that you or your business consider placing an ad in our Memory Book.
Memories and ads due by: Monday, May 20th - PRICES:
$240 - Back cover (4.5” Wide x 7.5” High)
$180 - Inside covers (4.5” Wide x 7.5” High)
$140 - Full page (4.5” W x 7.5” H)
$ 80 - Half page (4.5” W x 3.5” H)
$ 40 - Quarter page (Horiz: 4.5” W x 1.75” H; Vert. 2” W x 3 5/8” H)
$ 18 - Name Listing only
You may also send your check to:
Jewish Federation of Ulster County
1 Albany Ave, G-10
Kingston, NY 12401
Help us celebrate & fulfill our campaign commitments - providing:
- Books for young Ulster County families through PJ Library.
- Lunch and Learning program for underserved students in Dimona, Israel.
- Food and medicines for elderly Jews in the Ukraine & Georgia.
- Support for our local seniors through Jewish Family Services of UC.
- Scholarships for UC students to attend Jewish camps and travel in Israel.
- Day of Jewish Learning and other educational programs.
- Resources to deal with anti-Semitism.
- Maintenance assistance for the historic Reher Bakery Building, home of the Reher Center for Immigrant Culture and History.
- and much more….
For further information, please call 845-338-8131.