The Jewish Federation of Ulster County is a community-building organization
that enriches Jewish life locally, nationally, in Israel, and around the world
by helping those in need and fostering Jewish values for the greater good.
- Offer humanitarian assistance to the elderly and needy at home through Jewish Family Services of Ulster County
- Support PJ Library, a community building organization that enriches Jewish life locally
- Offer scholarships for educational purposes and summer camp experiences
- Promote local synagogues and the Jewish community
- Support local food pantries and humanitarian organizations
- Sponsor Fall for Art juried art show and sale fundraiser
We are a non-religious, secular resource for everyone in the community and a member of the Jewish Federations of North America (JFNA), partnering with them in support of their programs.
- Through your generous support, the Jewish Federation of Ulster County raises and distributes funds for humanitarian aid, and advances Jewish community locally, in Israel, and around the world. Email Us for more information.