BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
We are “A community-building organization that enriches Jewish life locally, nationally, in Israel, and around the world by helping those in need and fostering Jewish values for the greater good.”
With all the tumult in the world today, the Jewish Federation of Ulster County (UCJF) needs your participation in 2017 now more than ever! Please become a 2017 member as soon as possible and help us to fulfill our mission. Your membership also entitles you to vote at our annual meeting and receive our KOLENU newsletter.
|Minimum Campaign membership is $36.
Your additional Gift to the Jewish Federation of Ulster County will:
- Light up a child’s life with a PJ Library subscription ($40 & up)
- Support Holocaust remembrance and education programs ($100 & up)
- Promote an Israel Advocacy education or film program ($150 & up)
- Provide a camp or study scholarship for area youth ($180 & up)
- Supply kosher food for our annual Day of Jewish Learning ($350 & up)
- Support an issue of a KOLENU (Our Voice) newsletter ($500 & up)
Your gift provides Camp & Study scholarships for Jewish area youth
- $180 underwrites one high school student scholarship
- $250 underwrites one special needs camp scholarship
- $400 underwrites one Israel study trip scholarship
- $1,000 underwrites one college program scholarship in Israel
- Ask us about a named scholarship!
Your donation supports our annual Day of Jewish Learning
- $100 underwrites travel expenses for our Keynote speaker
- $350 underwrites the Kosher refreshments
- $500 underwrites the flyers, mailing, & internet reservations services
Your contribution helps our Israel Advocacy efforts
- $125 pays for inserting a program flyer into the KOLENU newsletters
- $200 covers projection services
- $500 supplies fees for film rentals
Your generosity supports our Holocaust remembrance program
- $100 helps to defray promotion costs (flyers, website, social networking)
- $150 underwrites Kosher refreshments for attendees
- $200 provides an honorarium for a guest presenter
With an Additional gift you can light up a child’s life
- By giving $40 for a PJ Library subscription